Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What is Arduino?

Hi guys!
Today I want to say a couple of things about Arduino. First I would like to talk about that what Arduino is. Arduino is a open source electronics platforms based on easy-to-use software and hardware.People uses Arduino without complicated software or hardware knowledge. That's what Arduino makes popular.

This one is my board.Teal color.
About the Models
There is different kind of Arduino boards. You can pick whatever you want but UNO model is a good start.I don't think you will need an another board for start but I want to talk about some boards(which I know about ^-^) shortly.

  • Arduino Mega

It has more pins then UNO. We can simply say its for projects that has a lot of elements. ^-^

  • Arduino Yún


Its microprocessor supports Linux. And also this board has built-in ethernet and WIFI support and micro-SD card slot.

  • LilyPad Arduino 

The LilyPad Arduino is designed for wearable projects.



I hope this article will be helpful for you guys ^-^ Continue to follow me and subcribe my youtube channel. ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...