Thursday, June 11, 2015

Led Sync With Music (Without Arduino)

Hi guys!Today I would like to show you my very first circuit. I did build that circuit when I was a freshman.It's very easy not complicated so don't worry. First here is a video of my old circuit. ^-^



Cool Right? :D

It's a cool project but we also need to make a 3.5 mm jack.I will show you how to prepare your own 3.5 mm jack.

First the parts we need

Without Solder
------------------------------
-Breadboard
-2xTip31c Transistor
-2x220 ohm Resistor
-9V Battery
-Jumper Wires
-Old Headphones

With Solder
-----------------------------
-Copper or Pertinax Board
-Soldering Iron
-Solder 
-2xTip31c Transistor
-2x220 ohm Resistor
-9V Battery
-Wires
-3.5mm Jack

Here is a diagram of our circuit



Before the prepare the circuit we have to make our 3.5 mm Jack and I found this picture which is clear to understand.
Green=Left,Red=Right,Orange=Ground
So we are going to solder three wire to the colored parts.Then we can solder again to our circuit.(or connect to the your breadboard)


ABOUT SOLDERING
---------------------------------

If you don't know how to solder then you can watch videos from youtube.And before making practices please be careful soldering iron is scorching and solders gas is toxic try not to breath its gas.If you want me to prepare a video about soldering I can but you have to wait for a couple of months.

----------------------------------

So the tutorial is finished here.If you have a question please write to the comment section.Or do you have ideas about my blog or my tutorials I will always listen to you guys.So lets keep in touch!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...